Personnel Documents

Leave Forms and Reports


Employment/Hiring Forms

Required information to bring with you before filling out personnel paperwork

  • Social Security card and Driver’s License or Passport
  • For foreign hires, Passport, I-20, Employment Authorization Card
  • Names, addresses, relationships, social security and phone numbers of beneficiaries
  • TB clearance (For employees and volunteers coming from outside a school or post-secondary school setting in Hawaiʻi, the certificate must be issued within twelve (12) months prior to the start of employment or volunteer service totaling more than fifteen (15) days, not necessarily consecutive, within any calendar year.)
  • C.V. or Resume

Applicantwill be required to have a savings or checking account for direct payroll deposit

CTAHR Personnel Checklist

Other Personnel Forms

Casual Hire/Overload Documents

Personnel Related Websites