Treena Wasonti:io Delormier  PhD, PDt
Assistant Professor, Department of Human Nutrition, Food and Animal Sciences & CHL Seminar InstructorOffice of Public Health Studies – University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
Work Phone: 808.956.5742work Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
Indigenous Peoples’ Health; Public Health; Health Promotion; Nutrition; Indigenous Food Systems; Family Food Practices; Food Security; Community/University research partnerships; Diabetes Prevention; Childhood Obesity Prevention.
- Taualii M., Delormier T. & Maddock J. (2013) A New and Innovative Public Health Specialization Founded on Traditional Knowledge and Social Justice: Native Hawaiian and Indigenous Health Hawaii Journal of Medicine & Public Health 72(4):143.
- Willows N., Hanley A. & Delormier T. (2012) A Social Ecological Framework to Understand Weight Related Issues in Aboriginal Children in Canada. Applied Physiology, Nutrition & Metabolism 37(1):1-13.
- Cargo M., Delormier T., Levesque L., McComber A.M. & Macaulay A.C. (2011) Community capacity as an “inside job”: Evolution of perceived community ownership within a university-Aboriginal community partnership. American Journal of Health Promotion 26(2):96-100.
- Health Canada, Aboriginal Diabetes Initiative, Food Security Grant (2013-15).
- Northern Contaminants Program – Methylmercury and fish consumption in Tulita NT (2010-2013)