L. Kealoha Fox  , PhD
Adjunct Assistant Professor & Research Affiliate FacultyDepartment of Complementary and Integrative Medicine John A. Burns School of Medicine
Personal Email: LKFox@hawaii.eduINTERNET
Triangulate strategies of program innovation, best-practice research, regulatory management, and clinical practice that strengthen a healthier Hawaiʻi, reduce minority inequities, and improve the longevity of wellness for all people in the twenty-first century.
- Miyamoto, R., Burke, K. & Fox, K. (in press). Realizing Mauli Ola: A Social Justice Curriculum to Address the Determinants of Kanaka ‘Ōiwi Health. Educational Perspectives Journal.
- Mokuau, N., Crabbe, K. & Fox, K. (in press). Kū ka ʻōhiʻa i ka ʻaʻā. ʻŌhiʻa that Stands Amidst the Lava Fields. Hūlili: Multidisciplinary Research on Hawaiian Well-Being.
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs. (2018). Haumea–Transforming the Health of Native Hawaiian Women and Empowering Wāhine Well-Being. Honolulu, HI: Office of Hawaiian Affairs.
- Crabbe, K, K., Coleman, H., Enos, M.D., Keahiolalo, K., Watkins-Victorino, L. & Hind, N.M. (2017). Mana Lāhui Kānaka: Mai nā kūpuna kahiko mai a hiki i kēia wā. Honolulu: Office of Hawaiian Affairs.
- Fox, K. (2017). Kūkulu Ola Hou. Reconstructing the native Hawaiian medical inventory based on traditional and contemporary Kānaka ʻŌiwi perceptions of illness and disease, BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 17(1): 45.