Birendra Mishra  PhD, MS, DVM
Assistant ProfessorDepartment of Human Nutrition, Food & Animal Sciences, College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources – University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
Effects of nutrition on the reproductive paradigms such as growth and development, mitigating the environmental stress, and also formulating to protect the hazards of radiotherapy for cancer treatment, and space mission for astronauts.
- Mishra B., Ortiz L., Luderer U (2016) Charged iron particles, typical of space radiation induce ovarian failure in mice. Human Reproduction 31(8):1816-26.
- Michelle L., Park J., Mishra B., Curry T.E., Jo M. (2016) Core binding factor beta (CBFb) is essential for female fertility in mice. Molecular Endocrinology 30: 733–747.
- Ali M.S., Mishra B., Polan M.S., Ninagi O., Swapon A.H. (2016) Regulation Studies of a Cuticle Protein Underlying Genomic Analysis. International Journal of Molecular Genetics and Gene Therapy. 1(2): doi http://dx.doi. org/10.16966/2471-4968.104.
- National Space Biomedical Research Institute (NSBRI) First Award. Birendra Mishra (PI), Effects of charged particles on the uterus. 11/2015-10/2016
- Graduate student research award. Role of EMMPRIN in the bovine endometrial functions. 11/2015-10/2016