* 5-6 Chinese eggplant, cut into bite sized pieces
* 1/4 cup mild flavored oil
* 1/4 cup shoyu
* 1/2 cup vinegar
* 5 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
* 2 bay leaves
* cooked rice for serving
* green onions for garnish, chopped
1. Wash eggplant. Cut them into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat wok over high heat.
3. Add oil to the wok.
4. When the oil starts to shimmer, add the eggplant.
5. Cook eggplant for 3-5 minutes until it browns and softens.
6. Turn off the wok and remove the eggplant and place on a plate lined with a paper towel.
7. Remove the oil from the wok.
8. Heat the wok back up on medium heat.
9. Add the shoyu, vinegar, garlic, and bay leaves.
10. Add the eggplant to the sauce and cover. Heat for 3-5 minutes.
11. Serve over cooked rice and garnish with green onions.s
1. Soften Butter in microwave oven.
2. Mix in sugar.
3. Add flour little at a time.
4. Put into 9×14 inch pan.
5. Bake at 350* or until golden brown, for approximately 20 minuets.
6. While crust is baking, soften cream cheese in microwave oven.
7. With electric mixer, slowly add in milk to cream cheese: add pudding in slowly and whip.
8. Refrigerate to thicken
9. After crust is cooled, line sliced bananas on crust.
10. Layer Filling over bananas.
11. Top with cool whip.
12. Refrigerate to set toppings.