There are many wonderful websites out there at Land Grant colleges who have science-based information. Instead of making our own lists of similar links, we list some great sources.
CTAHR food safety related programs
- CTAHR’s consumer food safety website
- CTAHR food technology extension program for commercial processors
- CTAHR publications related to food safety
Hawaii Department of Agriculture links
Links for commercial farmers on the basics of farm food safety
Links for organic farmers on the basics of farm food safety
Up-to-date information on food recalls, lawsuits, and scientific break-throughs
- Food Safety News.com – the news source, sponsored by a law firm, that is on the edge of food safety news, science, policy, and litigation.
- Federal gateway website for food safety in the US government
- President Obama’s food safety working group website
- US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) food safety website
- US Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) food safety website
- US Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) food safety website
- US Department of Agriculture Food Safety and Inspection (FSIS) website