2020 Fashion Revue Forms
- Build self-confidence and poise by selecting, constructing and modeling garments.
- Develop skill in planning, selecting and making appropriate clothing for different occasions.
- Select suitable and enhancing accessories to meet one’s wardrobe needs.
- Model with confidence and pride your choice of garment.
- Develop good posture and grooming habits.
- Learn to acquire basic knowledge of fashion design, trends, style, development.
COMPLETE AND SUBMIT (one per entry, leave entry number blank):
- Cover Sheet to identify the participant with the entry
- Individual Entry Form for Junior, Intermediate or Senior Division only
- Score Sheet for Junior, Intermediate or Senior Division only
- Cloverbud Feedback Sheet for Cloverbud Division only
- A copy of the written Commentary
- Pre-recorded video
- Participant modeling the garment/sewing project with appropriate music (1 minute long)
- Participant reading their commentary (20 second commentary will be edited into the modeling portion of the video)