Last week (June 1-5) the Hawaii State 4-H county youth officers organized a Hawaii 4-H Spirit Week social media campaign. A daily theme was sent out to 4-H club members who responded with their personal stories and photos based on the following topics:
- #4hstory – Share a favorite memory from 4-H. Explain why this is your favorite memory and what that memory means to you.
- #4htools – Choose a tool or item from your 4-H projects or activities that has made a difference for you or your community.
- #aloha4h – Share a picture or video from a 4-H activity that shows something Hawaii related.
- #4hgiving – Share a recent or favorite community service project.
- #4hathome – Share how you have been staying active, building skills, completing projects, or other activities to stay connected to 4-H.
The photos from the campaign are below. Visit our State 4-H Facebook page to see all the posts and read the stories!