Other Menu

How to Apply/Register- PCP

Click Here for a Flow Chart of the Enrollment Process Information for current University of Hawai’i system students 

This includes current University of Hawaiʻi system students who will not graduate before the term begins:

    • Note: Current UH Community College, UH-West Oahu and UH-Hilo students do need to obtain approval to register for 300-level or higher courses. Call Outreach College at (808) 956-7221 for approval.
Information for Non UH system students in the USA

This includes individuals who are

1) not currently students in the UH system,

2) students in the UH system who are scheduled to graduate prior to entering the PCP,

3) new UH system students who have not yet begun classes at UH.

Information for International Students

This includes students who are not native English speakers or students who reside outside of the USA.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes