Note: Please read through our website thoroughly prior to contacting any of our faculty or staff members with your questions.
- Go to the CSDCAS website: https://portal.csdcas.org/.
- Click on “Create New Account” and follow the instructions provided by CSDCAS.
- Complete CSDCAS online application. Under school designations, choose “Speech-Language Pathology” as program type, select “University of Hawaii at Manoa” and save.
- Submit CSDCAS online application and required documents including but not limited to letters of recommendation (3), official transcripts and GRE scores.
- Pay your CSDCAS application fee. It may take several weeks for CSDCAS to verify your application and associated documents.
- Submit your personal statement (1-page, single spaced, font size 12) to email@example.com (subject line “Fall 2016 Application” ).
- Complete UHM Graduate School Application online or by downloading and/or filling out the paper application.
- Submit UH Graduate School Application and required documents including but not limited to official transcripts and GRE scores.
- Pay your UHM Graduate School Application fee.