Note: Please read through our website thoroughly prior to contacting any of our faculty or staff members with your questions.
Our department is participating in the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application System (CSDCAS). It provides applicants an opportunity to submit their materials electronically, thus allowing applicants to track the level of completion of their application process. Applicants can have their transcripts reviewed and verified by the committee, letters of recommendation stored electronically, and their essay submitted online. This process ensures that materials being sent to our department will not be lost in the mail or misplaced.
- Go to the CSDCAS website: https://portal.csdcas.org/.
- Click on “Create New Account” and follow the instructions provided by CSDCAS.
- Complete CSDCAS online application. Under school designations, choose “Speech-Language Pathology” as program type, select “University of Hawaii at Manoa” and save.
- Submit CSDCAS online application and required documents including but not limited to letters of recommendation, official transcripts and GRE scores.
- Pay your CSDCAS application fee. It may take several weeks for CSDCAS to verify your application and associated documents.
- Complete UHM Graduate School Application online via http://www.sis.hawaii.edu/apply or by downloading and/or filling out the paper application, which can be found on http://manoa.hawaii.edu/graduate/content/forms.
- Submit UH Graduate School Application and required documents including but not limited to official transcripts and GRE scores.
- Pay your UHM Graduate School Application fee.