Registration & Payment
All classes meet at the University Laboratory School. No classes will be held on June 11 (Kamehameha Day) or July 4 (Independence Day). Registration, which continues until classes are filled, is first-come, first-served. You may register by mail or in person, but not by phone, email, fax, or online. A non-refundable deposit of $100 or payment of the full fee must accompany each application. Applicants will receive e-mail notification confirming registration and stating any balance due. Applicants who fail to make full payment by April 20 will forfeit their reservation to applicants on course waiting lists. Any course may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. Courses have a maximum enrollment of 25 students, unless otherwise noted, and may close if full. Students who register for a full day program will receive preference for afternoon course registration through March 23, 2012.
- Complete the application and emergency information form (coming soon).
- Write a check payable to THE RESEARCH CORPORATION OF THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII for either the full payment or the $100 deposit. Include a separate check for each application.
- Mail the completed form and check to
University of Hawai’i at Mānoa
Curriculum Research & Development Group
1776 University Avenue, CM-116
Honolulu, HI 96822
Summer Adventure Option A, June 3–June 7 $180
Core Session, June 10–July 12, (5 weeks) Half-Day $575, Full-Day $1,150
Summer Adventure Option B, July 15–19 $180
Summer Adventure Option C, July 22–26 $180
Special Programs (Dates vary)
Driver’s Education (8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.) June 10–21 $425
After-school program (3:15 p.m.–5:30 p.m.) $35 per week
REFUNDS AND WITHDRAWALS
- Students who withdraw after May 6 will be charged a $25 administrative fee in addition to the non-refundable deposit. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ONCE THE PROGRAM STARTS ON JUNE 3, 2013.
- Returned checks are assessed a $15.00 returned check fee and a hold is placed on your registration. Interest on the $15.00 returned check charge is assessed at the rate of 10¢ per month or fraction of a month. Interest is assessed from the first calendar day after the date of notification from the bank at which the check has been dishonored to the date paid. A stop payment on a check is regarded as a returned check. If full payment has not been made within ten days, the registration may be cancelled.
- Students enrolled in courses/sections cancelled due to low enrollment will be contacted in an effort to place the student in an alternate course/section. If the student cannot be accommodated, a full refund will be awarded.