Registration & Payment
COURSE SELECTIONS AND GRADE LEVELS
- There are no pre-requisites for any of our classes.
- Listed grade levels are for students entering that grade. For example, a course labeled grade 4 is for students entering grade 4 in the fall.
- Grade levels are suggestions to help parents select appropriate courses. Course topics will be targeted to the grades indicated, but students are welcome to sign up for any class as long as they are able to keep up with the class activities and are socially prepared to be with students who are not their age.
- Course offerings, times, and descriptions are subject to change.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Courses have a maximum enrollment of 25 students unless otherwise stated.
- Full tuition payment must accompany every application. Your application is not confirmed until payment is received in full. Applicants will receive email notification confirming registration.
- We will notify you by email if your payment is declined (returned checks or invalid credit card). If full payment has not been made within 14 days of notification, your registration will be cancelled.
- Out-of-state and international students who have not previously attended CRDG Summer Programs must submit a tuberculosis (TB) clearance performed within 12 months of the class start date by a U.S. licensed physician.
Closed (Full) Courses
- If a course is full, we will contact you to place the student in an alternate course. If there is no suitable course, we will refund you in full for that course (see REFUND section for details).
You may request to be waitlisted for a full course. If space opens, admitted students will be notified by phone and/or email.
- Any course may be cancelled due to low enrollment. We will evaluate our courses at the end of General Registration and contact you if your course(s) are cancelled.
- If the student cannot be placed in an alternate course, you will recieve a full refund for the cancelled course (see REFUND section for details).
CORE PROGRAM: JUNE 6 – JULY 8 (5 weeks)
Morning program (8:00 a.m.–11:45 a.m.) $775
Afternoon program (12:30 p.m.–3:15 p.m.) $745
Full-day program (8:00 a.m.–3:15 p.m.) $1,450
Driver’s Education (June 13–24, 8:30 a.m. –11:30 a.m.) $580
SUMMER ADVENTURES (8:00 a.m.–3:15 p.m.)
Option A May 31-June 3 (4 days) $420
Option B July 11–15 (5 days) $525
Option C July 18–22 (5 days) $525
AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM (3:15–5:30 p.m.) $100
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PROGRAM (8:00 a.m.–3:15 p.m.)
Week 1 July 18–22 $
Week 2 July 25–29 $
Payment must be postmarked/received by the deadlines to receive discounts.
March 11: Last Day for Early Registration discount ($50 discount on tuition).
March 12–May 6: General Registration
May 7: Late Registration begins ($50 late fee).
Log on to ________ to complete your online registration and payment.
• Submit separate registration/payment for each student.
• Select your classes and submit your tuition payment via our online catalog.
• Click the link to complete the online application and emergency information form (link is also sent in your email confirmation).
- REGISTER by MAIL
• Submit separate application forms and payment for each student.
• Complete the application and emergency information form.
• Write a check payable to RCUH for the full payment amount.
• Mail or deliver the completed forms and payment to University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
- Curriculum Research & Development Group
Attn: Summer Programs Registration
1776 University Avenue, CMA 101
Honolulu, HI 96822
REFUNDS AND WITHDRAWALS
• Contact us to confirm your withdrawal/cancellation by the refund deadline to receive a refund.
• Refunds will be sent via check to the home address on your application form.
REFUND DEADLINE: Last day to withdraw with tuition refund less 15% administrative fee ($100 minimum)
May 6: Core Program, Summer Adventure A, Special Programs, and International Student Program
June 20: Summer Adventure B and C
NO REFUNDS will be given for withdrawals after the refund deadline.
NOTE: Because CRDG is a state agency, refunds cannot be processed until we receive a completed WH-1 tax form. We will not be able to process refunds for forms received after Summer Programs ends (July 22). Contact our office for a copy of the form.