MaPS can offer you the following advantages:
- competitive prices
- excellent turnaround time
- free pick-up and delivery service from your office
- convenient location on the UH Mānoa campus
- free instructor’s copy
- superior customer service and friendly staff
As part of the University of Hawai‘i family and a recommended option from Creative Services, we understand what it takes to deliver quality and affordability to our fellow university departments.
|Sample quote for 100-page Course Reader||Show>|
How To Order Course Readers
Instructor completes the Course Reader Request/Release Form. *Important: You need to have Acrobat Reader (free download) installed on your computer in order to view the form. Please fill out the form completely to ensure timely processing of your reader.
Contact MaPS at (808) 956-4969 to pick up your course reader originals and completed form OR drop it off to our office.
MaPS will review your request and begin production of your reader. We require a minimum of 4-5 business days for turn around time. Three additional business days will be required if a proof is requested.
The instructor will receive a packet containing the instructor’s copy, originals, price, and maps for students. Download an electronic copy of student map.
Job is printed. We initially print 90% of the requested number.
Readers are available for students to purchase (see How To Purchase Course Reader).
Course Reader electronic files are saved on file for the duration of the semester.
How To Purchase Course Readers
- MaPS is located on the campus of the University Laboratory School/UHM College of Education.
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 9:30 am – 4:30 pm, excluding holidays.
- You may purchase readers with cash, check, or credit card (MasterCard or VISA).
- All sales are final. No returns, refunds, or exchanges.
- Out-of-stock readers will be printed and available for pickup the next business day (requires advance payment).
- View the “How To Find Us” videos.
CRDG Marketing and Publication Services (MaPS)
1776 University Avenue, CMA 101
Honolulu, HI 96822
Phone: 800-799-8111 or 808-956-4969