Parking Options Still Available:
While permits for Zones 8 (Student Housing), 20 (individual car – lower campus parking structure), 21 (Student Housing), and 22 (Hawaiian Studies) are sold out for Spring 2019, the following parking options are still available:
- Student Housing parking exemption program for those who live on campus and work off campus. Apply at the Student Housing office at Frear Hall.
- Carpool permit for access to the Zone 20 parking structure before 1:30 p.m. with at least one other person. Purchase these on the Commuter Services website or at our office starting January 2, 2019.
- Evening permit allows you to park in the Zone 20 parking structure from 1:30 p.m. After 4 p.m., you may park in any marked stall on upper campus and leave your car overnight until 6:30 a.m.
- Zone 25 (Astronomy lot) permit located further from campus with a Rainbow Shuttle’s Mānoa Express route running from that lot to campus. Permits available on the Commuter Services website at noon on the first day of instruction of the Spring semester.
- TheBus offers the U-Pass program, which is included in regular student fees.
- Alternate transportation for those living within a three-mile radius of campus. Consider walking, biking, or taking the free Rainbow Shuttle.
If none of these options work for you, you may email a parking exemption request to email@example.com during the first week of school.