Contributions to the Department of Communicology Fund could benefit activities such as: undergraduate & graduate students’ travel to conferences to present their research; student scholarships & awards, visiting scholars, funding for research/teaching assistants, community outreach endeavors by the undergraduate students’ Speech Communication Society, etc.
If you would like to help support the Department of Communicology programs, consider some of the following options:
- Use your credit card to present a monetary gift to the Department of Communicology via the UH Foundation web site: click here
- Check for $___ sent to the Department of Communicology make payable to the UH Foundation — Department of Communicology
University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
Department of Communicology
George Hall 326; 2560 Campus Rd.
Honolulu, HI 96822
- Easy & ‘painless’ payroll deduction.
- Gifts in the form of cash, marketable securities, real estate, and various other capital assets, and tangible personal property.
- Provide for the Department of Communicology through your will or trust.
- If you would like to learn more about how you can remember the Department in your estate plans, contact the Department of Communicology at (808) 956-8408.