Schedule an Undergraduate Advising Appointment
We are excited to start a new method for scheduling advising appointments. To use our calendar, please follow these instructions:
- 1. Click on the link below or copy and paste: http://uhmchemistry.appointy.com/
- 2. Select the type of advising appointment you need. If you are a Freshman, you can select any type of advising appointment. Biochemistry majors or those considering Biochemistry will choose under the Biochemistry section, and General Chemistry majors will select from options under the Chemistry heading.
- 3. Select an advisor at the bottom to display their availability (NOTE: THE ROOM NUMBER. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL SEE IT).
- 4. After selecting, available times will appear in the calendar. Select from those times available. You cannot schedule a same-day appointment with an advisor.
- 5. Fill out the required information. Be sure to use your UH email address so we can look up your records before your appointment.
- 6. Select your preferred method for logging in, and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Your appointment is not scheduled if you have not received a confirmation email.
Important Information about Registering for Advising
You cannot schedule a same-day appointment with an advisor. All appointments are scheduled at least two days in advance.
Be sure to use your UH email when prompted. We need it to reference your records prior to your appointment.
Each advisor meets in a different location, so confirm in which office in Bilger your session is scheduled.
Some Freshman sessions will be small-group advising sessions.
Please do not select an advisor to make an appointment. The system is set up to choose the appointment type and match you with the appropriate advisor.
Most importantly, your appointment is not booked if you did not receive a confirmation email. The email will go to the account used to book the appointment. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes of booking an appointment, please try booking again.