Resources for University Employers
Feel free to take advantage of the many resources the Mānoa Career Center offers to University Employers. On this page, you will find required forms for all new student hires, policies and procedures, the current pay scale and much more.
Posting Part-time Positions on the sece Job Board
Need a little help navigating through our sece online system? Send an email to email@example.com or call our office at (808) 956-7007. You are also welcome to come into our office for assistance during our office hours.
You can view or download the policy forms in PDF format by clicking one of the two links below. You will need Adobe's free PDF reader to view these files.
Forms for Student Hires
- *Tax Withholding Form - Federal (W4)
- *Tax Withholding Form - State of Hawaii (HW4)
- 2009 Electronic Feed Schedule (PDF)
- 2009 Payroll Deadlines (PDF)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy
- Federal I-9 Form
- General I-9 Information
- Hiring Policies & Procedures
- Instructional Guidebook to UH Employer Functions (PDF)
- PTS Deferred Compensation Booklet (PDF)
- PTS Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Student Assistant FICA Questionnaire (PDF)
- FWS Information & Policies
- D-60 Form (PDF)
WorkshopsMānoa Career Center offers the following workshops throughout the year. Contact us for more information.
- Balancing work and school
- Networking Skills
- Work Ethics
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Managing FWS
- sece Training