Using LinkedIn to Network and Find Jobs
Heard about LinkedIn but not sure how to use it? Gain tips on raising your profile on one of the largest professional social networking sites to market yourself, connect with potential employers, explore career paths and find jobs.
Attendees will learn about the following in this workshop:
- Build and market your career profile
- Connect with professional employers
- Find jobs
There are no workshops scheduled.
Contact us if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- Thinking about Graduate/Professional School
- Using LinkedIn to Network and Find Jobs