Using LinkedIn to Network & Find Jobs
Develop strategies and gain tips on using one of the largest professional social networking sites to build and market your career profile, connect with potential employers, and find jobs.
Attendees will learn about the following in this workshop:
- Use LinkedIn to benefit your career
- Create a professional LinkedIn profile
- Research companies and industries
- Build, connect and communicate with a professional network
- Find and apply for jobs
There are no workshops scheduled.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
- Informational Interviews: Explore and Network Your Way to a Career
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
- Selecting an Employer Who is Looking Out for Your Success - Sherwin-Williams
- Thinking about Graduate/Professional School