United States Aid to International Development (USAID)
Headquartered in Washington, DC, USAID is an independent federal agency that receives overall foreign policy guidance from the Secretary of State. The Agency provides assistance in 6 regions of the world and in over 100 countries. USAID Representatives will be on-campus to share hiring resources and career opportunities at USAID.
There are no workshops scheduled.
Contact us if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- Finding Jobs and Internships
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- Thinking about Graduate/Professional School
- Using LinkedIn to Network and Find Jobs