U.S. Department of State Information Session
The U.S. Department of State is the lead federal agency implementing U.S. foreign policy overseas.
Foreign Service Officers will be here on-campus giving an information session about careers in the U.S. Department of State!
The U.S. Department of State will also be at the Spring 2015 Career Fair on March 3rd from 12 – 3p in the Campus Center Ballroom!
Sign up for this information session to learn about:
- The life of a diplomat
- Working in the Foreign Service and the Civil Service
- Application procedures
- Internship opportunities
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Informational Interviews: Explore and Network Your Way to a Career
- Job Search Tips for New Grads ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking about Graduate/Professional School
- Target Behind the Scenes Tour
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Information Session
- Brown Bag Information Session With a U.S. Diplomat: Internship, Scholarship, & Career Opportunities with the U.S. Department of State
- CenCore, LLC Information Session