Thinking about Graduate/Professional School
Not sure about going forward with your idea of going to graduate/professional school? This workshop will help you with this decision by providing information on: factors that should be part of your decision, differences between graduate and undergraduate study, application process and timeline, number of schools to apply to, and selection of a program.
Learn about factors that should be part of the decision making process. Information will be presented around questions students have when considering a graduate degree:
- Advantages and disadvantages of going to graduate/professional school
- Steps to take to clarify career goals that will impact the decision to go to graduate/professional school and selection of a program
- Expectations and requirements of graduate/professional study
- Application process for graduate/professional school
There are no workshops scheduled.
Contact us if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Informational Interviews: Explore and Network Your Way to a Career
- Job Search Tips for New Grads ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking about Graduate/Professional School
- Target Behind the Scenes Tour
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Information Session
- Brown Bag Information Session With a U.S. Diplomat: Internship, Scholarship, & Career Opportunities with the U.S. Department of State
- CenCore, LLC Information Session