Target Behind the Scenes Tour
Join us on Thursday, March 9th from 3-4pm for an exclusive Target Behind the Scenes Tour at our Honolulu Store. All current UH Mānoa students and recent alumni (within five years) are eligible. You must sign up to join us for this tour, see link below!
During this tour:
- You’ll have an opportunity to interact with Target’s Leadership Team
- Gain an insight into how each multi-million dollar department operates
- Learn what it takes to be a leader at Target
There are no workshops scheduled.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Can't make it in person?
This workshop is also offered as Pocket Workshop! You're still getting the same great content as an in-person workshop. Now you can watch them whenever and wherever you are!
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Informational Interviews: Explore and Network Your Way to a Career
- Job Search Tips for New Grads ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking about Graduate/Professional School
- Target Behind the Scenes Tour
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Information Session
- Brown Bag Information Session With a U.S. Diplomat: Internship, Scholarship, & Career Opportunities with the U.S. Department of State
- CenCore, LLC Information Session