Job Search Tips for New Graduates
Graduating in December 2015? This presentation will provide tips to jump start your after-graduation job search: developing an effective resume and cover letter, preparing for a successful interview, and identifying useful job search resources. Helpful take-away resources will be available!
New graduates will learn about the following in this workshop:
- Tips on personal branding and networking
- Marketing your qualifications on your resume and cover letter
- Preparing for the interview
- Presenting your qualifications during the interview
- Maximize your job search using a variety of resources
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- Expand Your Networks, Know Your Career Path and Find Work Through Informational Interviewing NEW!
- Finding Jobs and internships in Hawai’i and Beyond NEW!
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
- Job Search Tips for New Graduates
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- Thinking about Graduate School
- Using LinkedIn to Network & Find Jobs