Job Search Tips for New Graduates
This presentation will provide tips to jump start your after-graduation job search: developing an effective resume and cover letter, preparing for a successful interview, and identifying useful job search resources. Helpful take-away resources will be available!
New graduates will learn about the following in this workshop:
- Tips on personal branding and networking
- Marketing qualifications on the resume and cover letter
- Steps to prepare effectively for an interview
- Presenting qualifications during the interview
- Ways to maximize the job search using a variety of methods and resources
This workshop is offered as a Pocket Workshop! You’re still getting the same great content as an in-person workshop. Now you can watch them whenever and wherever you are!