Job Search Tips for New Graduates
Graduating in December 2015? This presentation will provide tips to jump start your after-graduation job search: developing an effective resume and cover letter, preparing for a successful interview, and identifying useful job search resources. Helpful take-away resources will be available!
New graduates will learn about the following in this workshop:
- Tips on personal branding and networking
- Marketing qualifications on the resume and cover letter
- Steps to prepare effectively for an interview
- Presenting qualifications during the interview
- Ways to maximize the job search using a variety of methods and resources
There are no workshops scheduled.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- Informational Interviews: Explore and Network Your Way to a Career NEW!
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- Thinking about Graduate/Professional School
- JET Program Information Session
- Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard Information Session
- CBS On Tour: Student of the Business
- A Conversation With Hawaii Five-0