Job Search Tips for New Graduates
Graduating in December 2015? This presentation will provide tips to jump start your after-graduation job search: developing an effective resume and cover letter, preparing for a successful interview, and identifying useful job search resources. Helpful take-away resources will be available!
New graduates will learn about the following in this workshop:
- Tips on personal branding and networking
- Marketing qualifications on the resume and cover letter
- Steps to prepare effectively for an interview
- Presenting qualifications during the interview
- Ways to maximize the job search using a variety of methods and resources
There are no workshops scheduled.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- U.S. Secret Service Careers Information Sessions
- Federal Resume Preparation Workshop
- Central Intelligence Agency Information Session
- U.S. Department of State Careers Talk (Diplomat in Residence)
- U.S. Department of State Careers Talk
- United States Aid to International Development (USAID)
- Expand Your Networks, Know Your Career Path and Find Work Through Informational Interviewing NEW!
- Finding Jobs and internships in Hawai‘i and Beyond NEW!
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
- Job Search Tips for New Graduates
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- Thinking about Graduate School
- Using LinkedIn to Network & Find Jobs