10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
Put aside your idea of heading into the Career Fair to pick up giveaways from employers. Instead, take full advantage of this event whether you are a first or second year undergraduate or graduating senior. It is NEVER too early to make connections with these recruiters. Let us teach you how to maximize your opportunities, engage with employers, and make a positive impression at a career fair!
Sign up for this workshop to gain:
- Tips on creating a resume for the career fair
- Information on appropriate career fair attire
- Tips on meeting relevant employers and creating a 30-second elevator speech
- Ways to keep track of all the employer contacts and conducting post-career follow-up
There are no workshops scheduled.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- Informational Interviews: Explore and Network Your Way to a Career NEW!
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- Thinking about Graduate/Professional School
- JET Program Information Session
- Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard Information Session
- CBS On Tour: Student of the Business
- A Conversation With Hawaii Five-0