10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
Are you heading into the Career Fair with goals on obtaining giveaways from employers? You should be taking full advantage of the opportunities before you! Even if you are not graduating this semester, it is NEVER too early to make connections with these recruiters. They can give you tips early in your college career to better yourself once you graduate. Let us teach you how to maximize your opportunities, engage with employers, and make a positive impression at a career fair!
Sign up for this workshop to gain:
- Tips for your career fair resume
- Information on career fair attire
- Strategies to meet relevant employers
- Tips on engaging with the employers
- Keeping track of all the contacts you make
- Post-career fair followup
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- Expand Your Networks, Know Your Career Path and Find Work Through Informational Interviewing NEW!
- Finding Jobs and internships in Hawai’i and Beyond NEW!
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
- Job Search Tips for New Graduates
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- Thinking about Graduate School
- Using LinkedIn to Network & Find Jobs