JET Program Information Session
Representatives for The JET Program will be on-campus to speak to students of all majors to learn more about the JET (Japanese Exchange and Teaching) Program. There will also be a panel of JET Program alumni to answer any questions you may have! Employment opportunities such as Assistant Language Teacher and Coordinator for International Relations in Japan are available!
The JET Program will also be participating in the Manoa Career Center Fall Career Fair on 10/10/17 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the Campus Center Ballroom.
There are no workshops scheduled.
Contact us if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- Finding Jobs and Internships
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- Thinking about Graduate/Professional School
- Using LinkedIn to Network and Find Jobs