Finding Jobs and Internships in Hawai‘i and Beyond
Struggling with the idea about how and where to look for jobs? No worries. This workshop will answer your questions on how to start your job search for part or full time jobs as well as internships with confidence.
Sign up for this workshop to:
- Know the job search process: what to look for, where to look, and who to talk to
- Learn strategies on how to look for part-time or full-time jobs and internships here and out of state
There are no workshops scheduled.
Contact us if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Informational Interviews: Explore and Network Your Way to a Career
- Job Search Tips for New Grads ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking about Graduate/Professional School
- Target Behind the Scenes Tour
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Information Session
- Brown Bag Information Session With a U.S. Diplomat: Internship, Scholarship, & Career Opportunities with the U.S. Department of State
- CenCore, LLC Information Session