14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
Planning to wing your next interview? Not being fully prepared for an interview can be the biggest detriment in obtaining your job! Let us provide you the “need to know” understanding of the interview process and tips on how to conduct yourself and respond appropriately.
Sign up for this workshop to learn about:
- Understand the interview in the context of the job search process
- Understanding the selection of appropriate interview attire
- Common questions employers ask and tips on responding to questions effectively
- Behavior-based questions employers ask and how to prep for them
- Questions to ask the employer
- How to end the interview
- Interview follow-up
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- Expand Your Networks, Know Your Career Path and Find Work Through Informational Interviewing NEW!
- Finding Jobs and internships in Hawai’i and Beyond NEW!
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
- Job Search Tips for New Graduates
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- Thinking about Graduate School
- Using LinkedIn to Network & Find Jobs