14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
Planning to ace your next interview? Let us provide you with tips to understand the interview
process, conduct yourself professionally, respond appropriately and succeed!
Sign up for this workshop to learn how to:
- Understand the role of the interview in the job search process
- Know how to be proactive before the interview
- Identify what happens during each part of the interview to better prepare
- Understand what comprises appropriate interview attire
- Learn about commonly asked and behavior based questions and how respond effectively
- Know the questions that are appropriate to ask an employer
- Know about appropriate follow up to an interview
|Tue September 8, 2020||3:00pm-4:00pm||Zoom|
|Thu October 1, 2020||3:00pm-4:00pm||Zoom|
|Thu November 5, 2020||2:00pm-3:00pm||Zoom|
Can't make it in person?
This workshop is also offered as Pocket Workshop! You're still getting the same great content as an in-person workshop. Now you can watch them whenever and wherever you are!