14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
Planning to wing your next interview? Not being fully prepared for an interview can be the biggest detriment in obtaining your job! Let us provide you the “need to know” understanding of the interview process and tips on how to conduct yourself and respond appropriately.
Sign up for this workshop to learn about:
- Understand the role of the interview in the job search process
- Know how to be proactive before the interview
- Identify what happens during each part of the interview to better prepare
- Understand what comprises appropriate interview attire
- Learn about commonly asked and behavior based questions and how respond effectively
- Know the questions that are appropriate to ask an employer
- Know about appropriate follow up to an interview
There are no workshops scheduled.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- U.S. Secret Service Careers Information Sessions
- Federal Resume Preparation Workshop
- Central Intelligence Agency Information Session
- U.S. Department of State Careers Talk (Diplomat in Residence)
- U.S. Department of State Careers Talk
- United States Aid to International Development (USAID)
- Expand Your Networks, Know Your Career Path and Find Work Through Informational Interviewing NEW!
- Finding Jobs and internships in Hawai‘i and Beyond NEW!
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
- Job Search Tips for New Graduates
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- Thinking about Graduate School
- Using LinkedIn to Network & Find Jobs