14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
Planning to wing your next interview? Not being fully prepared for an interview can be the biggest detriment in getting a job offer! Let us provide you the “need to know” understanding of the interview process and tips on how to conduct yourself and respond appropriately.
Sign up for this workshop to learn about:
- Understand the role of the interview in the job search process
- Know how to be proactive before the interview
- Identify what happens during each part of the interview to better prepare
- Understand what comprises appropriate interview attire
- Learn about commonly asked and behavior based questions and how respond effectively
- Know the questions that are appropriate to ask an employer
- Know about appropriate follow up to an interview
|Thu September 20, 2018||3:00pm-4:00pm||MCC|
|Tue October 16, 2018||3:00pm-4:00pm||MCC|
|Thu November 8, 2018||3:00pm-4:00pm||MCC|
Can't make it in person?
This workshop is also offered as Pocket Workshop! You're still getting the same great content as an in-person workshop. Now you can watch them whenever and wherever you are!