14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
Planning to ace your next interview? Let us provide you with tips to understand the interview process, conduct yourself professionally, respond appropriately and succeed!
Understand the role of the interview in the job search process
- Ways to proactively prepare for the interview
- Steps during each part of the interview to better prepare
- Appropriate interview attire
- Commonly asked and behavior-based questions and how respond effectively
- Questions to ask the employer
- Appropriate ways to follow up after an interview
|Wed September 29, 2021||3:00pm-4:00pm||Zoom|
|Thu October 28, 2021||3:00pm-4:00pm||Zoom|
Can't make it in person?
This workshop is also offered as Pocket Workshop! You're still getting the same great content as an in-person workshop. Now you can watch them whenever and wherever you are!
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Virtual Career Fair Prep
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking About Graduate or Professional School?
- LinkedIn 101
- Informational Interviews: Network Your Way to a Career
- Job Search 101
- Writing a CV
- Personal Statements 101