14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
Planning to ace your next interview? Let us provide you with tips to understand the interview process, conduct yourself professionally, respond appropriately and succeed!
Sign up for this workshop to learn how to:
- Understand the role of the interview in the job search process
- Know how to be proactive before the interview
- Identify what happens during each part of the interview to better prepare
- Understand what comprises appropriate interview attire
- Learn about commonly asked and behavior based questions and how respond effectively
- Know the questions that are appropriate to ask an employer
- Know about appropriate follow up to an interview
There are no workshops scheduled.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Can't make it in person?
This workshop is also offered as Pocket Workshop! You're still getting the same great content as an in-person workshop. Now you can watch them whenever and wherever you are!
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Career Fair Prep: The Virtual Edition
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking About Graduate or Professional School
- Using LinkedIn to Network and Find Jobs
- Informational Interviews: Network your way to a career
- Finding Work During the Pandemic