14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
Do job interviews make you nervous? This session will help you to understand the interview process, conduct yourself professionally, and interview with confidence.
- Steps to prepare for each stage of the interview
- Appropriate interview attire
- Commonly asked and behavior-based questions and how respond effectively
- Questions to ask your interviewers
- Appropriate ways to follow up after an interview
|Tue February 1, 2022||3:00pm-4:00pm||Zoom|
|Thu March 3, 2022||3:00pm-4:00pm||Zoom|
Can't make it in person?
This workshop is also offered as Pocket Workshop! You're still getting the same great content as an in-person workshop. Now you can watch them whenever and wherever you are!
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Tips for Career Fair Success
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking About Graduate or Professional School?
- Job Search Tips for New Graduates
- Using LinkedIn to Network and Find Jobs
- Job Search 101