Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
Yes, you can google templates for both resumes and cover letters. But how will your resume stand out in a sea of clones? Let us provide examples and tips on developing an effective resume and cover letter to take you to the next step in the application process!
Sign up for this workshop to learn how to:
- Organize your information
- Highlight important information on the resume
- Develop descriptions that highlight transferable skills on the resume
- Create a letter to present yourself professionally
- Develop the cover letter’s content
- Address the letter appropriately
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- Expand Your Networks, Know Your Career Path and Find Work Through Informational Interviewing NEW!
- Finding Jobs and internships in Hawai’i and Beyond NEW!
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
- Job Search Tips for New Graduates
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- Thinking about Graduate School
- Using LinkedIn to Network & Find Jobs