Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
Yes, you can google templates for both resumes and cover letters. Many job hunters do. But how will your resume stand out in a sea of clones? Let us provide examples and tips on developing an effective resume and cover letter to take you to the next step in the application process!
Sign up for this workshop to learn how to:
- Understand the purpose of the resume
- Recognize ways to build and organize the content of a successful resume
- Highlight transferable skills, describe responsibilities/accomplishments and take credit for activities on your resume
- Format a professional cover letter
- Build cover letter content that includes your interest in the position, your qualifications that meet the requirements and the next step you hope will happen
|Wed September 12, 2018||3:30pm-4:30pm||MCC|
|Tue September 25, 2018||4:00pm-5:00pm||MCC|
|Wed November 7, 2018||2:30pm-3:30pm||MCC|
Can't make it in person?
This workshop is also offered as Pocket Workshop! You're still getting the same great content as an in-person workshop. Now you can watch them whenever and wherever you are!