A Conversation with Hawaii Five-0
Attendees will gain insight into the following:
- Get an inside look at the process of how an episode gets made.
- What is involved in hiring the cast and crew.
- How the storytelling comes to life.
- Telling diverse stories that reflect the people of Hawaii.
- Insight on how to break into the business.
Panelists to include:
- Peter M. Lenkov, Executive Producer
- Bryan Spicer, Co-Executive Producer & Director
- Rachel Sutton, Casting Director (Hawaii)
EVP of Entertainment Diversity, Inclusion & Communications
There are no workshops scheduled.
Contact us if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Informational Interviews: Explore and Network Your Way to a Career
- Job Search Tips for New Grads ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking about Graduate/Professional School
- Target Behind the Scenes Tour
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Information Session
- Brown Bag Information Session With a U.S. Diplomat: Internship, Scholarship, & Career Opportunities with the U.S. Department of State
- CenCore, LLC Information Session