Mānoa Career Center offers workshops on a variety of career development topics. These workshops help you to build a solid professional profile starting from your application for your first college part-time job and through your after-graduation plans to go to graduate school or into a career position.
We offer the following workshops:
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- Job Search Tips for New Graduates
- Thinking about Graduate School
- Using LinkedIn to Network & Find Jobs
Looking for a career development presentation for your class or student organization?
Email us at email@example.com