Mānoa Career Center offers workshops on a variety of career development topics. These workshops help you to build a solid professional profile starting from your application for your first college part-time job and through your after-graduation plans to go to graduate school or into a career position.
We offer the following in-person workshops:
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at a Career Fair
- Thinking about Graduate/Professional School
- Using LinkedIn to Network, Explore Career Paths & Find Jobs
Can’t make it in-person?
Check out our Pocket Workshops! You’re still getting the same great content as an in-person workshop. Now you can watch them whenever and wherever you are!
- 14 Things You Should Know about the Interview
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
- Job Search Tips for New Graduates
Looking for a career development presentation for your class or student organization?
Email us at email@example.com