*INFORMATION SESSION – Federal Bureau of Investigation
– Thursday October 15, 9:00AM – 11:00AM, Campus Center Third Floor, Room 308
– A FBI recruiter will be on-campus to share about careers with the FBI. Feel free to come by and ask any FBI recruitment related questions you may have.
– For more information please visit https://www.fbijobs.gov/home/
*INFORMATION SESSION – U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
– Thursday September 17th, 9:00AM – 4:15PM
– 9:00AM – 10:15AM – Presentation on “A Day in the Life of the SEC” in BUSAD D104.
-10:15AM – 1:30PM – Meet & Greet with some people from the SEC in Shidler Courtyard/Across from The Bean Counter.
– 3:00PM – 4:15PM – Presentation about “How to Apply to the US SEC & Federal Government” in BUSAD C102.
*INTERNSHIP – US – JICPAC
– 2016 DIA Summer Student Intern
– US Citizenship
– Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance
– Pass a counterintelligence polygraph examination; psychological assessment and drug test.
– Open only to those enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking student at an accredited institution.
– Completion of 60 semester hours at the time of employment.
– GPA 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
– Pay ~ $20.00/hr
– Deadline to Apply: September 17, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 118083 for more information and to apply.
*INTERNSHIP – Tech USA, LLC
– Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Intern
– Must be a current college student majoring in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
– Must currently possess a valid state driver’s license and pass a background check as well as drug test.
– Maintains company propriety documentation in accordance with established policies; handles proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adheres to and supports HBS policies and procedures including company’s code of conduct.
– Work with our customers to generate an excellent working relationship, which requires professional communication skills, and understanding of their requirements.
– Pay ~ $15.00/hr
– Deadline to Apply: November 18, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 149222 for more information and to apply.
*CO-OP – SOH – Dept of Transportation, Highways
– Engineering SIP Co-op – Oahu District
– Prefer fulltime junior, senior, or graduate student in engineering.
– Computer experience.
– 2.0/3.0 gpa cum and in major; 2 full semesters remaining before graduation.
– Valid driver’s license.
– Assist engineer w/ computer programs, computations, drawing plans, maintaining project records; assist inspector in measuring recording quantities & inspecting construction operations; assist surveyors as rodman/chainman; drafting on CADD, input date, etc.
– Pay ~ $15.61/hr
– Deadline to Apply: December 31, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 127 for more information and to apply.
*FULL-TIME – Pacific Guardian Life
– Business Analyst
– Four-year college degree in computer science preferred. Education requirements may be substituted with experience.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate policy information with the general public and personnel at all levels of the organization.
– Proven ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
– Well organized and attentive to detail.
– Proven ability to interpret mathematical formulas. Must be able to comprehend formulas.
– Pay ~ TBD
– Deadline to Apply: October 31, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 136844 for more information and to apply.
*FULL-TIME – AlohaCare
– Data Analyst
– Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics, public health, health sciences, data analysis, accounting or health care administration
– 2-3 years professional training or work experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties required for the position.Equivalent combination of education and experience
– Prior experience using SQL, Excel and other statistical/analytical tools.
– Responsible for extracting data from databases using SQL and analyzing the data using various analytical tools and methodologies.
– Conducts ad hoc analyses, prepares reports and presents information.
– Pay ~ TBD
– Deadline to Apply: November 30, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 151762 for more information and to apply.
*PART-TIME – Board of Water Supply
– Phone Center Representative (Part Time)
– A combination of education and experience substantially equivalent to graduation from high school and one year of clerical experience.
– Customer service experience is highly desirable.
– Answers phone calls from customers, routes calls and/or takes messages as an operator.
– Processes credit card payment of the water bills.
– Manually accepts customers’ requests to start and/or stop water services.
– Pay ~ $12.84/hr
– Deadline to Apply: September 30, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 151582 for more information and to apply.
For special accommodations, contact Mānoa Career Center at (808) 956-7007.
Mānoa Career Center
University of Hawaii at Mānoa, QLCSS Room 212
2600 Campus Road
Honolulu, HI 96822-2205
956-7007 ph | 956-9318 V/T | 956-4082 fax