Summer 2014 Events and On-Campus Recruitment
PART-TIME POSITION – American LED and Energy, Corp.
- Education: HS/GED, College Ed preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years experience preferred. This position will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing energy rebate applications, quotes and estimates, handling information requests, tracking shipping, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff. Prefer a candidate with Quickbooks and supervisor experience.
- Deadline to Apply: October 17, 2014
- Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 133662 for more information and to apply.
FULL-TIME POSITION – Kai Hawaii
- REVIT and 3D structural modeler with capability to perform field inspections: buildings, culverts and bridges. Req. Master’s in Civil Engineering, U.S. Structural Engineering License; 3 yrs. experience in structural design & analysis; proficiency in REVIT, ADAPT, SAFE, ETABS. Must be willing to travel to Maui, Kauai, Hawaii, Lanai, Molokai, and Guam.
- Prepare and review reinforced concrete and post-tensioned concrete shop drawings; reinforced concrete and post-tensioned concrete building design; and conducting special inspections. Job performance requires the use of REVIT, ADAPT, SAFE, and ETABS.
- Deadline to Apply: August 20, 2014
- Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 133684 for more information and to apply.
CO-OP – SOH – Dept. of Transportation, Highways
Engineering SIP Co-op – Planning Downtown
- Prefer full-time junior, senior or graduate student in engineering discipline with computer experience. 2.0/3.0 GPA cum and in major; 2 full semesters remaining before graduation. Valid driver’s license.
- Assist Engineer w/computer programs, computations, drawing plans, maintaining project records, assist inspector in measuring recording quantities and inspecting construction operations; assist surveyors as rodman/chainman; drafting on cadd, input data etc. (Kakoi Street).
- Deadline to Apply: October 18, 2014
- Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 4470for more information and to apply.
INTERNSHIP – Island Insurance
Property & Casualty Insurance Internship
- Minimum of Junior standing pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a 4 year institution.
- Desire and interest in insurance industry
- Integrity, Critical Thinking, Customer Focus, Business Acumen
- Gain experience working alongside insurance professionals
- Hands-on case studies with a focus on Underwriting and Claims
- Deadline to Apply: August 4, 2014
- Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 133204 for more information and to apply.
If you have any questions/comments, please contact us at (808) email@example.com
For special accommodations, contact Mānoa Career Center at (808) 956-7007.