*INFORMATION SESSION – Federal Bureau of Investigation
– Thursday October 15, 9:00AM – 11:00AM, Campus Center Third Floor, Room 308
– A FBI recruiter will be on-campus to share about careers with the FBI. Feel free to come by and ask any FBI recruitment related questions you may have.
– For more information please visit https://www.fbijobs.gov/home/
*INTERNSHIP – US – JICPAC
– 2016 DIA 201 Summer Student Intern
– US Citizenship
– Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance
– Pass a counterintelligence polygraph examination; psychological assessment and drug test.
– Open only to those enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking student at an accredited institution.
– Completion of 60 semester hours at the time of employment.
– GPA 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
– Pay ~ $20.00/hr
– Deadline to Apply: September 17, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 118083 for more information and to apply.
*INTERNSHIP – Tech USA, LLC
– Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Intern
– Must be a current college student majoring in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
– Must currently possess a valid state driver’s license and pass a background check as well as drug test.
– Maintains company propriety documentation in accordance with established policies; handles proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adheres to and supports HBS policies and procedures including company’s code of conduct.
– Work with our customers to generate an excellent working relationship, which requires professional communication skills, and understanding of their requirements.
– Pay ~ $15.00/hr
– Deadline to Apply: November 18, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 149222 for more information and to apply.
*CO-OP – SOH – Dept of Transportation, Highways
– Engineering SIP Co-op – Oahu District
– Prefer fulltime junior, senior, or graduate student in engineering.
– Computer experience.
– 2.0/3.0 gpa cum and in major; 2 full semesters remaining before graduation.
– Valid driver’s license.
– Assist engineer w/ computer programs, computations, drawing plans, maintaining project records; assist inspector in measuring recording quantities & inspecting construction operations; assist surveyors as rodman/chainman; drafting on CADD, input date, etc.
– Pay ~ $15.61/hr
– Deadline to Apply: December 31, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 127 for more information and to apply.
*FULL-TIME – Honolulu Authority of Rapid Transportation
– Traffic Engineer II
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Civil Engineering or a related field and two years of registered professional engineering experience, including or supplemented by two years of experience in traffic engineering activities preferably involving traffic mitigation planning for a major construction project OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Coordinates reviews and /or conducts comprehensive engineering studies and analyses and oversees the implementation of traffic engineering functions related to the Honolulu Rail Transit Project.
– Pay ~ $57k – $85k
– Deadline to Apply: November 24, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 150442 for more information and to apply.
*FULL-TIME – Title Guaranty
– Accounting Assistant
– Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate work experience.
– A minimum of 1 year of experience in Accounting, Customer Service, or Sales experience.
– Management experience would be a plus, however, not necessary.
– Wiring money and inputting data in a proprietary database system.
– Filing, answering phones, and putting documents together.
– Maintains general ledger.
– Pay ~ $30k – $33k
– Deadline to Apply: November 30, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 149922 for more information and to apply.
*PART-TIME – CURATE décor + design
– Event Production Assistant
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Carpentry or basic shop skills a plus
– Possesses the ability to operate basic hand tools (i.e., hammer, screwdriver, drill, etc.)
– Flexibility to work long hours, nights, weekends, and occasional overnighters as needed
will be responsible for assisting with tasks involved in producing custom décor elements, supporting the execution of a variety of installations or events, as well as tearing down all decor elements after the project or event is completed.
– Pay ~ $9.00/hr
– Deadline to Apply: October 1, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 150022 for more information and to apply.
For special accommodations, contact Mānoa Career Center at (808) 956-7007.
Mānoa Career Center
University of Hawaii at Mānoa, QLCSS Room 212
2600 Campus Road
Honolulu, HI 96822-2205
956-7007 ph | 956-9318 V/T | 956-4082 fax