You filled out surveys at the end of the career fair. We tallied the results. Here’s what you said about the last career fair:
What did responding employers say about the Fall 2010 Career Fair?
- 78.4% rated UH Mānoa Communications skills as “polished” or “satisfactory”
- 98% rated the Career Fair as “good” and would recommend the UH Mānoa Career Fair to other employers.
What did responding students learn at the Fall 2010 Career Fair?
- 87.3% gained new insight into career options
- 93.5% gathered knowledge about qualifications, skills and expectations of employers
- 78% received information that will help with their career decisions
Demographics of student survey respondents (by major):
- 50% Arts & Sciences
- 13% Business
- 2% Education
- 3% Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources
(e.g. Family and Consumer Sciences, Food and Nutrition)
- 8% Nursing
- 18% Engineering and Architecture
- 5% Travel Industry Management
- 3% Medicine
- 5% Other