Federal Work Study
This is a 30-minute session that will provide you with an overview of the Federal Work Study (FWS) program at the University of Hawaii at Mānoa. The orientation is required of all first-time recipients of the FWS award from UH Mānoa. The session will address:
- What is FWS?
- The advantages of participating in the program
- The process of securing an FWS job and earning your award.
Before you sign-up for the Orientation
- Accept your FWS award via MyUHPortal
- Create an account on the sece website
- Sign-up for the FWS Orientation below
Orientation Form Sign-Up
The dates listed are group orientation sessions. An individual orientation is available if you are not able to attend any of the scheduled sessions, or if you feel that your situation warrants an individual appointment. To request an individual orientation, please send an email to Noreen Okikawa and provide several dates and times you are available.