On-campus Recruitment Schedule
*INFORMATION SESSION – Federal Bureau of Investigation
– Friday June 18, 9:00AM – 11:00AM, Campus Center Ballroom 307
– A FBI recruiter will be giving a presentation about careers with the FBI. He will provide information on how to apply and what it is like to work for the FBI. Feel free to come by to listen and ask any FBI recruitment related questions you may have.
– For more information please visit https://www.fbijobs.gov/home//
*INTERNSHIP – Anthropologie
– Visual Display Internship
– Currently Enrolled in Accredited College or University
– Must receive College Credit
– Monday – Friday daytime availability
– Must work a minimum of 12 hours a week (90 day maximum)
– Deadline to Apply: July 20, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 141722 for more information and to apply.
*INTERNSHIP – Marriott Vacations Worldwide
– Summer Intern (Human Resources)
– Current college student pursuing a degree in Human Resources or Hospitality Management.
– General clerical duties like filing, typing, assisting employees with HR related questions. Support the Human Resources Manager with daily tasks.
– Deadline to Apply: June 15, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 142083 or more information and to apply.
*CO-OP – ESH, Inc.
– Civil Engineering Co-op
– 2nd semester Sophomore, Junior, Senior Level student enrolled in the civil engineering program in good standing. Minimum 2.5 GPA, two semesters remaining before graduation.
– Assist engineers in performing calculations and layout for roadway and utility projects. Perform field surveying work, calculate and plot topographical maps. Become familiar with local design standards and review agency requirements.
– Deadline to Apply: July 17, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 52481 for more information and to apply.
*FULL-TIME – Hawaiian Airlines
– Lead Revenue Management Analyst
– Three or more years of experience in the Revenue Management or Pricing area
– Strong knowledge of transportation space and proven experience in applying multiple business strategies in uncertain environments
– Superb analytical, communication and time management skills; Validated prior experience in serving in supervisory role within an analytical department a plus
– Ability to quickly distill trends and create multiple strategic options based on agreed KPIs
– Superb technical skills – in depth knowledge of MS office suite – specifically Excel and Access
– Ability to generate quick, solid directional analysis for department leadership
– Deadline to Apply: August 31, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 142091 for more information and to apply.
*FULL-TIME – Advantage WEBCO Hawaii
– Human Resources Assistant
-College Associate Degree in Business Administration/Human Resources or equivalent business experience. At least 2-3 years administrative experience. Able to answer high volume calls, proficient in MS Office, fast & accurate data entry, excellent verbal & written communication skills, positive attitude, professional, flexible.
– Responsibilities include processing I-9 verifications, new hire packets, payroll assistance, monitor on-line applications, post in-house job openings on-line at various websites, maintain new hire personnel files, filing, conduct random drug testing activities, schedule applicants for screenings, assist in processing benefit billing statements, etc.
– Deadline to Apply: June 5, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 141882 for more information and to apply.
*PART-TIME – Easter Seals Hawaii
– Physical Therapist – Kailua
-Bachelor’s Degree and license to provide physical therapy in Hawaii required. Experience in pediatrics and/or with children preferred.
– We are currently looking for a Physical Therapist to join our team . This position provides physical therapy services and implements individualized treatment plans for program participants, including written reports and evaluations.
– Deadline to Apply: May 31, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 141598 for more information and to apply.
For special accommodations, contact Mānoa Career Center at (808) 956-7007.