On-campus Recruitment Schedule
*INFORMATION SESSION – Federal Bureau of Investigation
– Thursday August 27, 9:00AM – 11:00AM, Campus Center Third Floor, Room 308
– A FBI recruiter will be on-campus to share about careers with the FBI. Feel free to come by and ask any FBI recruitment related questions you may have.
– For more information please visit https://www.fbijobs.gov/home/
*INTERNSHIP – Hawaii Independent Energy LLC
– Human Resources Summer Intern
– High School diploma required.
– Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, such as Business Administration, with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
– The purpose of the position is to provide opportunities for the Intern to learn and develop practical work/business skills and experience to help establish a strong foundation.
– Pay ~ $15.00/hr
– Deadline to Apply: September 1, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 131304 for more information and to apply.
*INTERNSHIP – The Institute for Human Services, Inc.
– Marketing and Communications Intern
– Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
– Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (Marketing/Communications, Business Management, Public Relations, Human Services)
– Assist in implementing new social media and online software programs, developing content and executing the agency’s social media and online communications plan
– Assist with developing project-specific marketing plans and providing contractors and designers with the necessary information and photos to further develop new marketing materials.
– Pay ~ $12.00/hr
– Deadline to Apply: September 25, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 143602 for more information and to apply.
*CO-OP – SOH – Dept of Transportation, Highways
– Engineering SIP Co-op – Oahu District
– Prefer fulltime junior, senior, or graduate student in engineering.
– Computer experience.
– 2.0/3.0 gpa cum and in major; 2 full semesters remaining before graduation.
– Valid driver’s license.
– Assist engineer w/ computer programs, computations, drawing plans, maintaining project records; assist inspector in measuring recording quantities & inspecting construction operations; assist surveyors as rodman/chainman; drafting on CADD, input date, etc.
– Pay ~ $15.61/hr
– Deadline to Apply: December 31, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 127 for more information and to apply.
*FULL-TIME – Myers and Stauffer LC
– Staff Auditor/Accountant
– Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field required
– CPA or CPA candidate preferred
– Experience with health care accounting, auditing, and/or reimbursement preferred
– Perform reviews of Medicaid nursing facility and hospital cost reports, calculate Medicaid reimbursement rates, analyze healthcare provider financial information, and prepare written documents supporting professional decisions.
– Pay ~ TBD
– Deadline to Apply: August 31, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 119343 for more information and to apply.
*FULL-TIME – Finance Factors
– Lending Compliance Officer
– 3+ Years experience in performing lending regulatory compliance responsibilities at a financial institution or a comparable combination of education and experience
– Law degree/license helpful but not required
– Ability to research, analyze, and interpret laws and regulations
– This position manages the lending compliance functions of the company and assists the Compliance officer in maintaining regulatory compliance
– Pay ~ TBD
– Deadline to Apply: October 20, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 145302 for more information and to apply.
*PART-TIME – A Step Ahead Tutoring LLC
– Applicant must be enrolled in classes in the following fields : Education (Elementary, Secondary, Special Needs, Early Childhood Education, Math, or Reading Specialist)
Our tutors follow lesson plans developed by our curriculum Coordinator. We meet students at local libraries, where we engage in fun, hands-on activities.
– Pay ~ $10.00/hr
– Deadline to Apply: August 3, 2015
– Log onto http://www.hawaii.edu/sece and refer to the job number 140122 for more information and to apply.
For special accommodations, contact Mānoa Career Center at (808) 956-7007.
Mānoa Career Center
University of Hawaii at Mānoa, QLCSS Room 212
2600 Campus Road
Honolulu, HI 96822-2205
956-7007 ph | 956-9318 V/T | 956-4082 fax