Federal Bureau of Investigation Virtual Information Session Monday, August 17, 2020 10:00 AM An FBI recruiter will be conducting a virtual information session to discuss careers
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Virtual Information Session
Monday, August 17, 2020
An FBI recruiter will be conducting a virtual information session to discuss careers with the FBI. Feel free to join in and ask any FBI recruitment-related questions you may have, including the subjects below:
- Honors Program Internship
- FBI Application Process
- Career Paths in the FBI
If you are interested in participating, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
FBI JOBS | A CAREER LIKE NO OTHER
Would you like to join a diverse team that keeps our communities and nation safe by protecting the American People and upholding the U.S. Constitution.?
If so, the Honors Internship Program is a 10-week, paid internship for college undergraduate and graduate students. While exploring our exciting career options, students work side-by-side with FBI employees at our Washington, D.C. area headquarters locations, or in field offices around the country.
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Attend a college or university full time as an undergraduate (freshman, sophomore, junior or senior), graduate or post-doctoral student. Students are not eligible if they will graduate before the program start date; exceptions are permitted to students continuing their education in the semester immediately following
- Have and maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) or better at the time of application, throughout the application process and for the duration of the internship program
- A first-semester freshman or student attending a school that does not provide a GPA will need to meet alternate criteria. Instead of a 3.0 GPA or higher, the applicant must have maintained at least a 3.0 high school GPA and have scored a 1500 out of 2400 on the SAT (1000 out of 1600 on new SATs) or scored a 21 or higher on the ACT
- Pass all of the FBI employment background investigation requirements and be able to receive a Top Secret Clearance
Apply and learn more at “FBIjobs.gov”
FIDELITY / BRAVERY / INTEGRITY
(Monday) 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Mānoa Career Center(808)956-7007 | email@example.com