Responses from previous career fairs
You filled out surveys at the end of the career fair. We tallied the results. Here’s what you said about the last career fair:
What did responding employers say about the Fall 2016 Career Fair?
- 94% rated UH Mānoa Communications skills as “polished” or “satisfactory”
- 96% rated the Career Fair as “good” and would recommend the UH Mānoa Career Fair to other employers.
What did responding students learn at the Fall 2016 Career Fair?
- 91% gained new insight into career options
- 96% gathered knowledge about qualifications, skills and expectations of employers
- 89% received information that will help with their career decisions
Demographics of student survey respondents (by college):
- 41% Arts & Sciences
- 21% Business
- 7% Education
- 5% Engineering
- 0% Hawaiian Knowledge
- 8% ICS/MIS
- 6% Nursing
- 4% Travel Industry Management
- 4% Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources
(e.g. Family and Consumer Sciences, Food and Nutrition)
- 2% Other (Architecture, Interdisciplinary Studies, Social Work, Nursing)