Responses from previous career fairs
You filled out surveys at the end of the career fair. We tallied the results. Here’s what you said about the last career fair:
What did responding employers say about the Fall 2017 Career Fair?
- 88% rated UH Mānoa Communications skills as “polished” or “satisfactory”
- 98% rated the Career Fair as “good” and would recommend the UH Mānoa Career Fair to other employers.
What did responding students learn at the Fall 2017 Career Fair?
- 95% gained new insight into career options
- 99% gathered knowledge about qualifications, skills and expectations of employers
- 92% received information that will help with their career decisions
Demographics of student survey respondents (by college):
- 26% Arts & Sciences
- 15% Business
- 3.5% Education
- 2.7% Engineering
- 0% Hawaiian Knowledge
- 7% ICS/MIS
- 8.5% Nursing
- 4% Travel Industry Management
- 9% Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources
(e.g. Family and Consumer Sciences, Food and Nutrition)
- 24% Other (Architecture, Interdisciplinary Studies, Social Work, SOEST)