You filled out surveys at the end of the career fair. We tallied the results. Here’s what you said about the last career fair:
What did responding employers say about the Spring 2014 Career Fair?
- 99% rated UH Mānoa Communications skills as “polished” or “satisfactory”
- 100% rated the Career Fair as “good” and would recommend the UH Mānoa Career Fair to other employers.
What did responding students learn at the Spring 2014 Career Fair?
- 95% gained new insight into career options
- 96% gathered knowledge about qualifications, skills and expectations of employers
- 85% received information that will help with their career decisions
Demographics of student survey respondents (by college):
- 32% Arts & Sciences
- 9% Business
- 2% Education
- 3% Engineering
- 0% Hawaiian Knowledge
- 2% ICS/MIS
- 0% Nursing
- 0% Travel Industry Management
- 10% Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources
(e.g. Family and Consumer Sciences, Food and Nutrition)
- 3% Other (Asian Pacific Studies, Interdiscplinary Studies, Social Work, SOEST)