Register for the Career Fair
Connect with the students and alumni of the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa. Employers who attend the Career Fair can expect to network with potential employees, advise students about the professional world, and gain visibility and name recognition with students and faculty that may be interested in their services.
In order to participate in our career fair, you must meet the UH Mānoa Career Center Recruiting Policies and Standards.
Spring 2015 Career Fair
The Mānoa Career Center invites you join us as a participant in our campus-wide Career Fair on Tuesday, March 3, 2015 in the Campus Center Ballroom from 12:00pm to 3:00pm.
Participating employers will receive:
- One campus parking per registration
- One 6' x 2.5' table with two chairs
- Wireless internet connection (upon request)
- Access to electrical outlet (limited number)
- Company web site and/or email address link on the Career Fair web site
- Accommodations for two people (additional accommodations may be purchased)
- Interview room / quiet workroom
- Hospitality room
Terms of Participation
To participate in the Mānoa Career Center Career Fair, register and make full payment by appropriate fee deadline. Space is limited. Employer registrations will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- $65.00 Regular Registration Fee (Deadline Friday, February 13, 2015)
- $100.00 Late Registration Fee (upon space availability)** (Starts Saturday, February 14, 2015) Late payments will not be guaranteed the following: - Wi-fi access - Electrical outlet access - Lunch - Parking - Advertising on printed materials (programs, maps, etc.)
** Amenities for late registrants will be limited or unavailable (e.g. lunch, parking, listing on printed materials). Other restrictions apply. Call (808) 956-7007 for more information.
Deadline for refunds for cancellations is 4:30 pm on Friday, February 13, 2015. Fax a written request to K. Nelson at the UH Conference Center by this deadline: (808) 956-4372.
One parking pass will be provided per registered organization. Please refer to our employer packet for details (e-mailed shortly after Friday, February 13, 2015). If you have any questions, contact our office or call (808) 956-7007.
If you have disability-related access needs, please contact our office.
Register early! Employers registering after tables are full will be placed on a waiting list.
Due to space restrictions we encourage all employers to bring displays that will fit within the space allocated (table dimensions). To increase the visibility of your company, we suggest you bring promotional items that will attract students to your table.
We are currently at the maximum capacity for the Career Fair. If you would like to be added to a wait list, please contact Jenny Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 956-3591. Mahalo.