Spring 2019 Career Fair
Connect with the students and alumni of the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa. Employers who attend the Career Fair can expect to network with potential employees, advise students about the professional world, and gain visibility and name recognition with students and faculty that may be interested in their organizations. Due to space limitations, primary consideration is given to employers offering professional career employment positions that require a four-year degree, or paid internships and Cooperative Education positions related to UHM areas of study.
The Spring 2019 Career Fair will take place on Tuesday, March 5, 2019 in the Campus Center Ballroom from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Request to Participate in the Career Fair
Spring 2019 Career Fair
Registered employers will receive:
- One 6' x 2.5' table with two chairs
- Wireless internet connection (upon request)
- Access to electrical outlet (limited number)
- Company web site and/or email address link on the Career Fair web site
- Accommodations for two people (additional accommodations may be purchased)
- Note: Parking passes for Spring 2019 are not guaranteed due to construction on the lower campus parking structure.
To participate in the Mānoa Career Center Career Fair, registered employers must submit the full payment by the appropriate fee deadline. Space is limited. Employer registrations will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- $100.00 Regular Registration Fee. Deadline Wednesday, February 13, 2019 by 11:59pm (HST).
- $125.00 Late Registration Fee (upon space availability). Starts on Thursday, February 14, 2019. Late registrations will not be guaranteed the following: wi-fi access, electrical outlet access, lunch, parking, and advertising on printed materials (programs, maps, etc.).
Once you have registered, you can either process your credit card payment online or download a Method of Payment form to pay by check. If you are paying by credit card, please have it ready when registering. You will be prompted to input your credit card information immediately with your registration.
** Your registration is not confirmed until we receive your registration and payment.
Deadline for refunds for cancellations is Wednesday, February 13, 2019 by 4:00 pm (HST). E-mail a request to Nicki Neimy at UH Conference and Event Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking passes for Spring 2019 are not guaranteed due to construction on the lower campus parking structure. We are currently working on alternate parking options. More information will be provided in the Career Fair e-packet (sent through email in late February). If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Due to space restrictions we ask all employers to bring displays that will fit within the space allocated (table dimensions). To increase the visibility of your company, we suggest you bring promotional items that will attract students to your table.