Information for Employers
More Student Information
- List of Participating Employers
- Career Fair tips and strategies from the Mānoa Career Center counselors
- Determining appropriate job attire
- Information about Independent Contractors and Third Party Recruiters
More Employer Information
Connect with the students and alumni of the University of Hawaii at Mānoa. Employers who attend the Career Fair can expect to network with potential employees, advise students about the professional world, and gain visibility and name recognition with students and faculty that may be interested in their services.
At the fair, participating employers will receive:
- One campus parking per registration
- One 6' x 2.5' covered table with
- Wireless internet connection (upon request)
- Access to electrical outlet (limited number)
- Company web site and/or email address link on the Career Fair web site
- Lunch for up to two people (additional lunches may be purchased)
- Interview room
- Hospitality/quiet workroom
Terms of Participation
To participate in the Mānoa Career Center Career Fair, register and make payment. Space is limited. Employer registrations will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- $75.00 Regular Registration Fee
- $100.00 Late Registration Fee (upon space availability)**
Late registrants may be restricted to the following:
- No wi-fi access
- No electrical outlet access
- No lunch provided
- No parking
- No advertising on printed materials (programs, maps, etc.)
Full payment must be received by appropriate fee deadline.
Payment (check, Visa, or Mastercard)*
Once you have registered, you will be asked to download and print a Method of Payment form and send it to the University of Hawai'i Conference Center. Please mail or fax the form and payment to the address printed on the form.
*Your registration is not confirmed until we receive your payment and registration form.
** Amenities for late registrants will be limited or unavailable (e.g. lunch, parking, listing on printed materials). Other restrictions apply. Call (808) 956-7007 for more information.
Deadline for refunds for cancellations is 4:30pm Pacific Standard Time on February 18, 2013. Fax a written request to A. Nye at the UH Conference Center by this deadline: (808) 956-4372.
One parking pass will be provided per registered organization. Parking procedures have changed for our Career Fair, they will not be mailed. Instead, please refer to our employer packet for details (e-mailed shortly after registration is closed). If you have any questions, contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 956-7007.
If you have disability-related access needs, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
Register early! Employers registering after tables are full will be placed on a waiting list.
Due to space restrictions we encourage all employers to bring displays that will fit within the space allocated (table dimensions). To increase the visibility of your company, we suggest you bring promotional items that will attract students to your table.
We invite you to become a partner with the Mānoa Career Center in helping students to reach their full potential as future members of the professional workforce. Your donation will fund programs that enhance the awareness, exploration, experience and reflection of students in their life long career planning:
- Scholarships in recognition of outstanding work ethics and contribution of students who work
- Programs that assist students in connecting education with the world of work
- Equipment and supplies needed for career fairs and other outreach activities
Donors will be recognized on our website, in our office, and at career fairs.
- Advisory Board: $1500+
- President: $1000 - $1499
- Director: $500 - $999
- Coordinator: $100 - $499
If you are interested in becoming a donor, please contact Arleen Fujimoto-Ikuma at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 956-7007.
By submitting your registration, you agree to the Mānoa Career Center recruiting policies.Registration is now closed.
If you have any questions regarding registration, call our office at (808) 956-7007