Brown Bag Information Session With a U.S. Diplomat: Internship, Scholarship, & Career Opportunities with the U.S. Department of State
Diplomat in Residence Melissa Martinez will discuss civil service and foreign service careers with the U.S. Department of State. Students will also learn about internships, scholarships, and fellowships with State.
The U.S. Department of State – and our employees – promotes freedom and democracy throughout the world, helping countries lift themselves out of poverty to become prosperous, stable and democratic states. We’re continuously striving to find ways to work together as a country to maximize the impact of America’s resources. Now we’re asking you, one of our greatest resources, to consider a public service career with the U.S. Department of State.
With your diverse educational and cultural backgrounds, perspectives and knowledge, and exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, you can become part of America’s leadership, contributing your innovative thinking and global perspective to support and expand our efforts worldwide.
There are no workshops scheduled.
Contact us if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 10 Steps to Making a Great Impression at the Career Fair
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Informational Interviews: Explore and Network Your Way to a Career
- Job Search Tips for New Grads ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking about Graduate/Professional School
- Target Behind the Scenes Tour
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Information Session
- Brown Bag Information Session With a U.S. Diplomat: Internship, Scholarship, & Career Opportunities with the U.S. Department of State
- CenCore, LLC Information Session