This workshop will help undergraduate programs complete the new question on the annual assessment report that asks them to check the program SLOs that are directly related to each ILO.
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Format: Interactive, individualized guidance
- Tuesday, 9/16/2014, 2:00-2:45 PM
- Friday, 9/19/2014, 1:00-1:45 PM
- Wednesday, 9/24/2014, 2:00-2:45 PM
- Thursday, 9/25/2014, 2:30-3:15 PM
- Tuesday, 9/30/2014, 9:00-9:45 AM
- Friday, 10/3/2014, 11:30 AM -12:15 PM
Location: KUY 106 small conference room
The Faculty Senate approved undergraduate institutional learning objectives in 2012. On this year’s annual assessment report, undergraduate programs are asked to indicate how their program student learning outcomes (SLOs) are aligned with Institutional Learning Objectives (ILOs). Please bring a laptop/tablet to access your program’s online report during this hands-on workshop.
Note: for undergraduate degree programs only.