A joint workshop with the Center for Teaching Excellence.
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
Kuykendall 106 Events Room
A collaborative event offered by the Assessment Office (AO) and the
Center for Teaching Excellent (CTE), and supported by the Office of the Dean of CTAHR
The workshop is designed for you to:
- Apply excellent assignment design strategies to empower learning
- Provide and receive constructive feedback on assignment design with peer colleagues
- Use effective assignment to assess student learning meaningfully and efficiently
- Explore scholarship and funding opportunities related to assessment for learning
- Assess student learning better, not harder.
Facilitated by Yao Hill, Assessment Office; Jennifer Matayoshi, Dept. of Communicology; Jenifer Winter, Dept. of Communications; and Hokulani Aikau, General Education Office.