Co-Curricular/Special Programs Annual Report Information
2014 Deadline: Friday, October 10, 2014
- Consultations -- contact the Assessment Office
- Workshops (schedule and archives)
- Examples of activity maps
- List of people with online access
2014 ANNUAL REPORT QUESTIONS
If you need help, contact the Assessment Office, 956-4283 or 956-6669.
- Below are your program's student outcomes (SOs). Please add or update as needed.
- Your program's SOs are published as follows. Please update as needed.
Mark all that apply and include URLs when appropriate:
[ ] Program Website. URL:
[ ] Student Handbook. URL, if available online:
[ ] Information Sheet, Flyer, or Brochure. URL, if available online:
[ ] UHM Catalog. Page Number:
[ ] Other:
[ ] Other:
- Select one option: Activity Matrix: Review, Add, Replace, or Delete
- Did your program engage in any program assessment activities between June 1, 2013 and September 30, 2014? (e.g., establishing/revising outcomes, aligning activities to outcomes, collecting evidence, interpreting evidence, using results, revising the assessment plan, creating surveys, etc.)
[ ] Yes
[ ] No (skip to question 14)
Please base your responses for questions 5-13 on assessment activities that took place between June 1, 2013 and September 30, 2014.
- For the period June 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014: State the assessment question(s) and/or assessment goals. Include the student outcomes that were targeted, if applicable.
What did the program want to find out?
- State the type(s) of evidence gathered to answer the assessment question and/or meet the assessment goals that were given in Question 5.
To assess the outcome(s) or answer the assessment question, what evidence was collected?
- State how many persons submitted evidence that was evaluated.
If applicable, please include the sampling technique used.
- Who interpreted or analyzed the evidence that was collected.
Check all that apply:
[ ] Program faculty/staff
[ ] Faculty/staff committee
[ ] Ad hoc faculty/staff group
[ ] Director or department chairperson
[ ] Persons or organization outside the university
[ ] Students (graduate or undergraduate)
[ ] Dean or Associate Dean
[ ] Advisory Board
[ ] OTHER:
- How did he/she/they evaluate, analyze, or interpret the evidence?
What method was used to evaluate, analyze, or interpret the evidence?
Check all that apply:
[ ] Compiled survey results
[ ] Used qualitative methods on interview, focus group, open-ended response data
[ ] Scored exams/tests/quizzes
[ ] Used a rubric or scoring guide
[ ] Used professional judgment (no rubric or scoring guide used)
[ ] External organization/person analyzed data (e.g., Social Science Research Institute)
- For the assessment questions/goals stated in Question 5, summarize the actual results.
- What was learned from the results?
- State how the program used the results or plans to use the results.
Please be specific.
- Reflect on the assessment process.
Is there anything related to assessment procedures your program would do differently next time? What went well?
If the program did not engage in assessment activities, please explain.
Or, if the program did engage in assessment activities, please add any other important information here.
last update 08/27/2014