Assessment Fund AwardsThe purpose of the Assessment Fund is to support faculty efforts to assess degrees and certificates and the general education curriculum of the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa's undergraduate programs. Twelve awards were given in academic year 2001-2002, and five awards were given in academic year 2002-2003. This web page highlights the assessment efforts of the programs that have received the awards. Proposals and progress reports submitted by each recipient are included.
Index of 2001 Assessment Fund Awards
- Department of Economics "Undergraduate Economics Major Assessment Program"
- Department of Geology and Geophysics, "Support for Assessment of Undergraduate Program"
- Department of Molecular Biosciences & Bioengineering, "Instruments and Procedure Development for assessing Bioengineering Program"
- Manoa Writing Program, "The Electronic Portfolio Project: Showcasing and Assessing Student Writing"
- Department of Theatre and Dance, "Assessing Motional Arts"
- School of Nursing and UHM Cooperative Education Program, "Assessment of the Cooperative Education Program in Relationship to Program Outcomes Of the Undergraduate Nursing and UHM Cooperative Education Program"
- Student Academic Services/ Advising, "Assessment of Advising Learning Outcomes"
- School of Nursing, "Assessment of Distance Programs in Nursing"
- Department of Mathematics, "Assessment Plan"
- School of Accountancy, "An Assessment of the Undergraduate Accounting Program at the University of Hawaii at Manoa"
- School of Travel Industry Management, "Learning Outcomes Assessment of Constituencies at the School of Travel Industry Management"
- College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources, "Integrated Learning Objectives Across the Animal Sciences Undergraduate Curriculum"
Index of 2002 Assessment Fund Awards
- Department of English, "Assessing Learning via Portfolios in General Education and Major Courses"
- College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources, "Family Resources Assessment Support Fund Proposal"
- Department of East Asian Languages and Literature, "Assessing the Language Component of the Manoa General Requirements"
- Department of Family & Consumer Science, "Proposal for Funds to Support Implementation of APDM Program Assessment"
- Liberal Studies Program, "Liberal Studies Program Assessment Project"
Content last updated: June 13, 2003