American Studies home page

Declaring a Minor

Declaring a minor in American Studies is and easy and painless process, but students may declare a minor only if they have a GPA of 2.0 or higher.

Here’s your checklist:

  • Make an appointment and meet with the Undergraduate Chair to discuss your decision and to go over the requirements for the minor.
  • Fill out a Declaration of Minor form, get it signed by the Undergraduate Chair, and submit your signed Declaration of Minor form to the signed Declaration of Major form to the College of Arts and Sciences Academic Advising Office at Queen Lili‘uokalani Center.