American Studies home page

Completing Your Minor

When you are filing your paperwork for your major, you should also complete your paperwork for your minor.

Ideally, in the semester before your graduation, you will make an appointment with the Undergraduate Chair to fill out your Verification of Minor Form. This form needs to be signed by your Major Advisor as well as the American Studies Undergraduate Chair, then submitted to the signed Declaration of Major form to the College of Arts and Sciences Academic Advising Office at Queen Lili‘uokalani Center.