Form 48 Plan Procedures: A&S Declared Majors, including Pre-Psychology
Form 48 is an academic plan outlining all courses required to graduate including general education, major, and ROTC. Its primary purpose is to ensure all cadets meet academic and program requirements and graduate in a timely manner.
NOTE: If you are 1-2 semesters away from graduation, complete the GRAD ONLINE workshop, instead of the procedures below, and turn in your Form 48 plan with the other graduation materials.
Plan Ahead! Allow 3 weeks from the time you submit the Form 48 plan materials to the Advising Center to final plan approval.
Procedures to complete your Form 48 are as follows:
- General Form 48 plan information*: Purpose, Review of Instructions, Degree-AS Requirements
- Download a blank Form 48 plan
- Go to STAR (online academic progress self check www.star.hawaii.edu) to estimate remaining degree requirements.
- Optional: Use the STAR Academic Plan function (Course Planner and Pathway audit) to input your future courses and see if they are meeting degree requirements (see here for tutorial).
- Draft your Form 48 plan to graduation and make sure all remaining degree requirements are being met on your plan.
- Verify with your major advisor that major requirements are being met on your plan – major department signature required. Contact information for your major advisor or department can be found here.
- Print out your Form 48 plan draft and turn it in to the Advising Center at QLC 113. An advanced appointment with an advisor will be set in order to review your plan
- On the same day you set your advising appointment, email the Form 48 Plan (Excel version) from your hawaii.edu account to the advisor with whom you will be meeting.
For questions on the Air Force ROTC program:
Phone: (808) 956-7734
Location: Air Force ROTC Building (Lower campus near Murakami baseball Stadium)
Advising Center for AH/LLL
2600 Campus Road
Honolulu, HI 96822
This information was last updated on May 4, 2015