Click on the + signs to access the lists of forms in each category. Click on the name of the form in the expanded list to download and print it. If you run into problems, or have any questions about correct choice and use of forms, call 956-8755.
Click here for the current Registration Guide, which includes the registration timeline, deadlines, instructions, and information on registration procedures and policies.
Visit “Add or Drop Courses” (Records Office website) for these forms:
- Add a Course
- Drop or Withdraw from a Course
- Switch Sections of the Same Course
- Change Grading Options
- Audit a Course
- Change the Number of Credits for a Course
Visit “Grades & Credits” for these forms:
- Credit Overload
- Change Grading Option
Click “Time Conflict” for the form to request an override to register for courses with a time conflict.
To check or update how courses taken elsewhere transfer to UHM:
- Use the “Transfer Credit Search” database to see how courses taken elsewhere transfer into UHM
- Use the “Transfer Update Request” form for a re-evaluation of UH System courses.
Visit “Forms” (Records Office website) for these forms:
- Leave of Absence
- Leave of Absence for Overseas
Visit “Withdrawing from the University” if you wish to withdraw completely. The date when you withdraw (i.e., the day you submit the request) impacts both whether you are eligible for a refund and whether ‘W’ grades show on your record.
To Declare or Change your Major:
To Add More Majors:
To Add a Minor or Certificate:
To Review your Requirements:
- OVCAA Program Sheets – These Program Sheets are checklists of requirements. The site also includes sample Four-Year Plan Templates that show how the major could be completed in four years – just remember that you’ll need to tailor the plan to you!
- Archived A&S Core Sheets: These Program Sheets explain the GenEd requirements (plus the many abbreviations) and include a worksheet. Be sure to select your own “core year”! (If you’re not sure what that is, come in for advising…)
To Create an Academic Plan:
- Four-Year Academic Plan Worksheet – This worksheet is for planning out all four years through graduation.
For Certification of your registration, enrollment, or academic plan:
- Mandatory Academic Planning (Click on “Manoa Peer Advisors” tab.)
- VA Certification of Enrollment (on the Records Office website)
- ROTC Form 48 (on the ROTC website)
- UH Community College Enrollment (on the Financial Aid website)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal (on the Financial Aid website)
- International Students: Request for Reduced Course Load (on the International Student Services website)
- International Student: OPT Form – for Optional Practical Training (on the International Student Services website)
Visit “Forms” (Financial Aid website) for these forms:
- UH Community College Enrollment
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
File for graduation using the instructions HERE. You will need to complete and submit the following forms: