Click on the + sign to expand each section
Complete the Goldenrod form by filling in Side A (the student side); be sure to sign and date at the bottom.
Meet with your major advisor to confirm your current and remaining major requirements and have your major advisor complete Side B (the major advisor side); be sure your major advisor signs and dates at the bottom.
NOTE: If you have more than one major, you will need a separate Goldenrod for each major.
If you do not have a minor or certificate, skip this step.
If you do have a minor and/or certificate, print the Minor Verification/Certificate form.
Meet with your minor / certificate advisor to verify your current and remaining course requirements. Be sure the form has the required signatures.
NOTE: If you have more than one minor or certificate, you will need a separate Minor/Certificate form for each.
Read the “Requirements and Rules for Graduation” on page 2, then sign and date at the bottom. You are responsible for these requirements and rules.
NOTE: Be sure your plan includes all of your current and remaining requirements by checking your:
· Major requirements (on Side B of the Goldenrod form)
· Minor/Certificate requirements (on that form)
· GenEd, Graduation, and College/Degree requirements (on your program sheet)
If you need assistance completing the plan, please contact the Advising Center.
- Remember to register for Commencement at http://manoa.hawaii.edu/commencement.
- If you need documentation of Graduation (for a job or application), complete and submit a Request for Written Verification form.
- Approximately 2 weeks after receiving your Online GRAD follow-up e-mail, a $30 diploma fee will be posted to your MyUH account; be sure to pay it.
- Approximately 3 months after Graduation, your diploma will be available for pick up from Records in QLC 010.