Use the following forms to submit a request. Please note that forms “belong” to certain offices, which means that formatting and submission requirements vary – be sure you have the right form and know how/where to submit it. If you have questions, just ask! We can be reached at 808-956-8755 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the + sign to expand each section
Click here for the current Registration Guide, which includes the registration timeline, deadlines, instructions, and information on registration procedures and policies.
Visit “Add or Drop Courses” (Records Office website) for these forms:
· Add a Course
· Drop or Withdraw from a Course
· Switch Sections of the Same Course
· Change Grading Options
· Audit a Course
· Change the Number of Credits for a Course
Visit “Grades & Credits” for these forms:
· Credit Overload
· Change Grading Option
Use the “Time Conflict” form to request an override to register for courses with a time conflict.
To check or update how courses taken elsewhere transfer to UHM:
· Use the “Transfer Credit Search” database to see how courses taken elsewhere transfer into UHM
· Use the “Transfer Update Request” form for a re-evaluation of UH System courses.
Visit “Forms” (Records Office website) for these forms:
· Leave of Absence
· Leave of Absence for Overseas
Visit “Withdrawing from the University” if you wish to withdraw completely. The date when you withdraw (i.e., the day you submit the request) impacts both whether you are eligible for a refund and whether ‘W’ grades show on your record.
To Add More Majors:
To Add a Minor or Certificate:
To Review your Requirements:
- OVCAA Program Sheets: These Program Sheets are checklists of requirements. The site also includes sample Four-Year Plan Templates that show how the major could be completed in four years – just remember that you’ll need to tailor the plan to you!
- AH/LLL Program Sheets: These Program Sheets explain the GenEd requirements (plus the many abbreviations) and include a worksheet. Be sure to select your own “core year”! (If you’re not sure what that is, come in for advising…)
To Create an Academic Plan:
- Academic Plan Worksheet – This worksheet is for planning out the next few semesters.
- Four-Year Academic Plan Worksheet – This worksheet is for planning out all four years through graduation.
For Certification of your registration, enrollment, or academic plan:
- Mandatory Academic Planning
- VA Certification of Enrollment [http://manoa.hawaii.edu/records/veterans/pdf/Request_for_VA_Enrollment_Certification_Form.pdf] (Records Office website)
- ROTC Form 48 (ROTC website)
- UH Community College Enrollment (Financial Aid website)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal (Financial Aid website)
- International Students: Request for Reduced Course Load (International Student Services website)
- International Student: OPT Form (for Optional Practical Training) (International Student Services website)
File for graduation using the instructions HERE. You will need to complete and submit the following forms:
- Major “Goldenrod” Form
- Verification of Minor or Certificate
- Graduation Plan (be sure to sign the back!)
- Application for Degree