Tours are currently FULL for Monday, March 30 - Thursday, April 2.
|Monday through Friday||1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.||Admissions Session|
|1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.||Campus Tours|
|2:45 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.||Residence Hall Tours|
Campus tours are about one-hour in length and will be a walking tour. They are led by a current UH Mānoa student. Reservations are required.
Things to bring/tips:
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring sun protection: sunscreen, hats, sunglasses
- Bring water - to keep hydrated
- Bring Umbrella - Mānoa is known to have sporadic rain showers. Our office will have some available, but you are welcome to bring one of your own, if needed
- Camera - to take pictures of the campus
An admissions representative will provide general information about the campus and answer any questions about the application and admissions process. Sessions can include other students or families that have signed up for the tour.
If you would like to meet one-on-one with a representative, please call 808-956-7137 to schedule an appointment outside of the session time.
Tours will include the viewing of an undergraduate freshmen dorm room. Space for the residence hall tours are limited to 20 people max and reservations are required. Requests must be made at least one week in advance.