SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Abstract submission for contributed talks and poster presentations is now open!
(NEW!) Extended Deadline for submissions is 22 December 2017.
Please download this Word document, complete all fields (you may add or subtract extra fields for co-authors as required), and submit the completed document to:
You will receive confirmation from this email address shortly after you submit.
Abstract submission guidelines:
- All submissions must be in English
- Your abstract must not exceed 250 words
- It should not include diagrams or tables
- There is very limited space for talks in each theme; special attention will be given to abstracts that highlight island communities, environmental management, and policy outcomes
- Presenters with an accepted abstract will need to register by 31 January 2018
- Presenters are responsible for finding their own funding to attend the conference